Thursday, May 17, 2007

BBC Blast

Lights, Camera, Action!!



Ah, I had the best week ever last week, jobs wise! I've no time now but I will edit this post soon and tell you all about it!

...Basically 14 of us got picked out of 350 to become TV Presenters and o yes, I was one of them!!! I actually cried when the lady called me a few weeks ago to let me know. I spent all day Saturday in the BBC doing screen tests, reading autocue for the news and doing a Blue Peter/Art Attack creative thing in front of the cameras. It was amazing! We will hear the outcome of the day very soon! I am so excited.

The future is bright...

2 comments:

J-Mac said...

Congratulations!

Oh sister



I can't let you go




Like a preacher stealing hearts in a travelling show




For love or money, money, money, money, money, money

Ellen Wright said...

ah i always thought the last line i sing was, "all over money, money, money, money......"