Wednesday, April 09, 2008

About more...

I feel like I've been 'about more' and I like it.

I am actually shocked it's April already and I'll soon officially no longer be a teenager as I approach the tender age of twenty. This year, or since september, my world has been totally hectic and I think I've got caught up too much in my career and dreams to appreciate the people and the reason I am where I am today. God has blessed me abundantly. My family have supported me when no one believed in me and I couldn't be happier. The past month I've been about Lurgan more, I've loved it. I haven't intentionally been away and I do see my family every week but returning to church after a month with everyone asking where I've been makes me feel like I was missing for alot longer. These past few weeks have made me appreciate my home town more. I have always appreciated where I've came from but I now realise it's where I get my energy from. The people, my family, my church. I'm so lucky to come from such a close knit community.

Belfast is great, but it's not for me. I've come to the conclusion were I either have to be at home home or far away from home. Belfast is in the middle so it doesn't work. That sounds strange but I've decided from September I'm moving back home to Lurgan to save for my big move to London in Summer 2009. I can not wait. If my internship with MTV doesn't pan out, GMTV are looking for Presenters, how exciting.


I just got confirmation that Europe are taking our radio show. It's so strange to think that 690,000,000 (...yes that is million) people have access to a one hour music show I present. I LOVE IT. The website is going under some construction so as soon as it's sorted I'll post it up for you all to have a listen...

It's now into single digits until Lynsey and Grant's big day, 9 weeks!! ...It's probably wrong to say I'm more excited than anybody but I am. We went for another dress fitting through the week and as we were waiting for another bridal party to leave we got talking about Lindsay Emerson and how it's so surreal that it's nearly a year since she passed away. Their wedding day will be strange without her. I remember her wanting to plan Lynseys hen weekend straight away. She was so excited so be bridesmaid. Although she won't be there, Lins will definitely be a big part of the day.

God is working on me alot these days. I can't express in words what he's doing but it's great and I'm very happy.

11 and a half weeks to Uganda and 17 weeks until Canada and America, o yes!!

Happy Tuesday Everyone xo

1 comment:

Dreams In The Darkness said...

Sounds like lots of great things on the horizon for you. Go for it girl!