Monday, May 23, 2011

SOFA so good

I have a thing for chairs/sofas. I love them. Tom and I had a wonderful date day and found a lovely little vintage styled restaurant called 'The Moon' a few minutes walk from our house. The outside/back area had lots of old worn chairs that just made the place look authentic, cosy and old. I like old. 
Top from Romwe, Skinny Jegging Jeans from All Saints, Converse from Office.
I love this chain strap floral bag, it's from Topshop
That night we went on a ghost tour of Fremantle Prison. This meant walking around a run down prison in darkness at 10pm with the smallest torch man ever made. We didn't see any ghosts and it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be (thankfully) AND afterwards we went to The Loft where they have more lovely, lovely chairs.



No comments: