Friday, August 12, 2011

You have been in my thoughts each day

Wow, what a few weeks. I haven't had a chance to blog in a while as I have been working alot more than full time trying to save some extra pennies for our big trip this weekend. How fast has it come around? We're hoping the drive won't take much more than 2 weeks as we only have the camper for 15 days! Sydney here we come! We're both happy and ready to leave Perth but will still be upset to leave our friends and home for the past 6 months.

Speaking of saving money, I have been quite bad recently an bought  few new items to (struggle to) squeeze into my backpack. Tom treated me to a new beaut purple tee with lovely lovely sleeves. I bought a browny-orange dress for $10 AND got 2 blouses (one silk and pearl buttons and the other cotton long sleeves with gold buttons) at a local charity shops for $12 and Tom got his tattoo! Treats all around!

Here are some photos from the past two weeks. 

LOVE LOVE LOVE XO


No comments: