Thursday, March 01, 2007

1st of March 2007

I am in shock.... it's already the first of March!! Where do these days go to?! I'm currently sitting in school, shocking really! Listening to good old Flash Harry and watching the sun beam on the school car park, how nice...

I had the best weekend ever with the girls for Amy's 18th Birthday. We had a surprise party for her on the Friday which consisted of a boat trip down the Lagan on the 'booze cruise', and a party back at hers, the house was packed and George and Jill even got a wee man to do an acoustic set in their kitchen, it was so nice! Johnny and friends surprised us all and came home from uni for the weekend, that was the real surprise... so we had a good wee night hanging out with them till the late hours of saturday morning! (you feeling it baby?! lol)

Went to the Wedding Fayre in the King's Hall with Lynsey and the other bridesmaids on Saturday, it was hilarious... met Malachi from Fame Academy and for some reason I told him I listened to him on my ipod alllll the time, random! I did continue though to tell him I'm going to be a tv presenter. His career now consists of singing at Wedding ceremonys, poor guy!

On Saturday, us 6 girls (Amy, Joy, Lauren, Carly, Yvonne and I) went up to Castlerock for a nice wee chill out time, it was so lovely.... Amys house up there is amazing! I hate that we're not still up there....

So it's Thursday the 1st of March now. I can not believe it... before we know it it'll be summer!! Heading out for dinner tonight with the U105 crew, should be fun!

Anyway, I have ALOT of assignments to get finished so i'm away back to work...

1 comment:

dave wiggins said...

Poor oul Malachy