Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Departing for Italy..


I'm off to Italy in a few hours. Quite excited!! I haven't actually packed one thing yet, I'm such a last minuter.. Just checked out the weather and it looks like it will hit a hot 20'C, ha!

This will be my second 'mission' trip, although with this one the information of what we'll be doing has been very vague. All we know is that a church was planted recently and we're going to help them get sorted and recruit new members!

The team consists of 3 Northern Irish, 4 Canadians and 2 Australians so it'll be fun!! Keep us and my fellow interns, Drew whos going to Brazil and Laura and Indya who are off to Thailand, in your prayers...

Hopefully I'll get to blog again when I'm away..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you Ellen, have a great time! Thanks so much for the wee message you left on the prayer board for me, it was so sweet!

xoxox