Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lionel Richie


I've fallen in love with Lionel Richie. I had the absolute pleasure of working at his concert on Monday night. He was incredible, no joke, was probably the best concert I've been too and I've been to alot. He gets a worthy 10 out of 10 while I'd say last weeks X Factor concert only got a 6, although I did get to meet Ray Quinn :)

I've been influenced by Lionel since I was a very young age as my Mum loves him but now I feel as if I can rightly 'on my own' be a fan as I've seen him. He was just so good. The way he interacted with the audience... great! It's class just standing there watching everyone having a great time, that's certainly a big influence.

Anyway, he's coming back to the odyssey on his 'Coming Home' tour on May 23rd... I'm going again for sure!

No comments: