Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Good Luck Chuck


No joke. I am Good Luck Chuck. For those who have seen the movie, my version is more altered. It's not who or something i aspire to be, it just happens.

I haven't had many boyfriends. I'm scared of commitment. To cut a long story short... Anytime I am romantically linked to a guy, after it comes to an end, he meets the woman of his dreams.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

I don't in anyway hold a grudge against this or I'm not annoyed that it happens. Infact I find it really funny. It just actually happens everytime. Everytime being 4 or 5 and thats since 3rd Year.

My third year boyfriend began going out with his girl a day after we called it quits, 6 years later they are still together and have a kid! Another one is still with his bird of 5 years, and one married within a year. I've knew about my reign for a while but I've decided to take it more seriously after another ones new girl wrote a song about me called 'I Loved You First' ...I knew him first but who can argue with a girl who's so dedicated to write a song about it. I take it as a thank you.

I reckon there should be some award for my good work to society.

8 comments:

Joy McMullen said...

brill lol now we're dating im gona meet the man of my dreams, or does it not work for girls?

also blog 20 lights??

dave wiggins said...

by my magical powers of illimination i've worked out the one that's me but what i really want to know is ... who wrote the song? haha

Ellen Wright said...

ha ha, i'll tell you another time!

roast honey said...

Maybe this is part of your ministry. Maybe Jesus gets you to train them up for those women. If that's the case think of the man for you, out there somewhere, being trained up for years or maybe training up women in a similar fashion. You are going to have a stunner!

Anonymous said...

hey, thought there might be a blog about the break-in on here!

Anonymous said...

Men being trained up???????

Ellen Wright said...

ha ha something like that

billysetsfire said...

I'm all about the ministry. Ellen, God's using you for big things. Mr Right guy is around the corner.