Monday, May 02, 2011

I lust my wardrobe


This is some of my clothing I'm spending a little over a year travelling the world in. Even when we're on the other side of the world and my selection of clothing is much more limited than home I still have to have everything colour coordinated. Some would say I have OCD; this includes DVDs being in alphabetical order and books being colour coordinated too. I can honestly say the only thing everso slightly difficult about travelling the world is the lack of clothing you can fit into your back pack. I'm so pleased vacuum packs were made so I could squeeze in a few extra items.



This is what I wore to view the Royal Wedding. And yes I made the cake!

Floral Jumper and Full Length Chiffon Skirt both from American Apparel and my replica ring from All Saints

No comments: