Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The best £10 I've ever spent

About a year ago I purchased a pair of white converse high tops from Office for only £10. Like, where can you ever get converse for a tenner? Luckily, I caught them in a sale and as Roxy works there I got some extra discount.

Sadly, the time has some where there are holes in the bottom, the stains in them won't wash out and it looks like they are dying a slow death but still, I can not bring myself to throw them out. They've travelled the world with me and protected my feet from all harm. They are in my top 4 pairs of shoes and boy do I have a lot of pairs of shoes.


I got a $50 gift card from work (employee of the month or something?!) so I went shopping and found these original Adidas trainers. $100 down to $70 and with a $50 gift card all I had to pay was $20. Bargain.


Now all I have to do is ween myself off of my converse as I definitely can't fit both pairs in my backpack!

So tell me, what's the best £10 you've ever spent?

No comments: