Monday, June 13, 2011

A pregnant Lily Allen marries Sam Cooper in a Chanel lace gown


Lily Allen married her fiance Sam Cooper on Saturday in a beautiful Chanel dress.

As much as I love Lily and this dress, I'm not sure I love them together. I was surprised Lily would opt for something so traditional when in the past she was so radical and fashion forward. It's unfortunate the Royal wedding was only a month ago because all I can think of is how Kate's dress was nearly exactly the same. And as for that hat/veil thing? No. What do you think?


On a positive note - it was announced during Sam's speech that Lily is pregnant. How exciting! (I knew there had to be a reason for the baggy bump showing). I wish her all the blessings in the world.


Don't forget to keep following Vogue's - Today I'm wearing to see what Lily is wearing throughout the month of June.

No comments: