Thursday, April 24, 2008

X Factor Auditions

I'm meant to be in Manchester participating in an X Factor Audition last weekend. I got the letter through a couple of weeks ago not knowing who had rang up the contestant hot line to enter me, later finding out it was my housemate. Nice thought.

The guy I sing and do gigs with, Gary, is over there now, I feel bad I didn't accompany him. He's got through the first stage, off to perform in front of the judges next! He's a great singer and guitar player. He deserves to go far, especially after going to the auditions last year but turning up a day late after I told him the wrong day. I know, I know. I still feel bad.

I absolutely love the auditions, My Saturday nights are a no-go out when they are on. Why people who blatantly can't sing go on to humilate themselves is beyond me. It is hilarious. So heres to Gary and Saturday nights in from September on...

No comments: